Gå til innhold

Syd Koster

Harald Claessen

Anbefalte innlegg

Hi everyone,

I am new to this site and forum and I really enjoy reading what some guys are writing, very interesting and fun for someone who is relatively new... but already totally addicted, to Fly-fishing.

Today, I ended up in South Koster, outside of Stromstad for a long fishing weekend. I the days ahead I will be fly-fishing for Sea trout, probably from very early to very late :-). Has anyone been here before or can some of you recommend any nice places to fish on this island?

Also, does anyone have a link to a site where I can see the times of the tides? Can not find it because of my lack of scandinavian skills.

My apologies for the English on this forum, but Dutch would have been worse I guess. Google translate will take care of any Scandinavian replies :-)

Many Thanks,

Harald

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Go anywhere you want, there will be fish there. Do you know what to look for when trying to find a good fishingspot for seatrout?

Good spot? Correct me if wrong or if you have any comments:

-Best times very early morning and evening, best at upcoming high tide.

-Sandy bottom for bustemarke (sorry of spelling is wrong, I mean the worm), close to sea grass, with a possible escape for the fish to deeper water not too far away.

-Wind coming onshore and a place that has current so that the food will become available.

-Flies: CDC shrimp, bustemarke, jiggy (orange/white)

-Ideally not exposing myself to the fish too much, perhaps wading till waist or a rock/bush background

-Also good at night with black, silhouette flies.

That's as far as I got. Did I forget anything?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• Opprett ny...