Gå til innhold

From Sweden!

linespeed

Anbefalte innlegg

Hello Norway!

In "Torrflugelandet" lars and the docktor fish in a small stream in the middle of the movie. The stream is not so big and its quite slow, with clear water and beutiful trout. Question; where is it? We have som nice trout waters at home, Björkaån, säveån, but the grass is always greener on the other side you know;).

Best regards

Simon Svan, guide and flyfisherman.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Erik Eikre
Oi! Det var en fin harr Erik!

Bare på ert. ;) Neida, jeg var litt heldig den dagen, og det der var faktisk den nest minste av i alt 6 stykker. :D

Tok et bilde av den nest største med mobilen. Den største var litt for sprelsk til at jeg kunne fikle med mobilen samtidig.

post-0-13949846005755_thumb.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hello Norway!

In "Torrflugelandet" lars and the docktor fish in a small stream in the middle of the movie. The stream is not so big and its quite slow' date=' with clear water and beutiful trout. Question; where is it? We have som nice trout waters at home, Björkaån, säveån, but the grass is always greener on the other side you know;).

Best regards

Simon Svan, guide and flyfisherman.[/quote']

:D Hello Simon!

I think the best thing to do, is to contact mr. Eikre on the "pm-button".

It´s not good for the river if it´s name is mentioned on this website... ;)

The river has too many visitors allready, I´m afraid.

By the way, the sceens you talk about are from two different rivers.... ;)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Oi! Det var en fin harr Erik!

Bare på ert. ;) Neida' date=' jeg var litt heldig den dagen, og det der var faktisk den nest minste av i alt 6 stykker. :D

Tok et bilde av den nest største med mobilen. Den største var litt for sprelsk til at jeg kunne fikle med mobilen samtidig.[/quote']

Mye fin harr der den der er tatt, ja :)

Mjoff

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hello Norway!

In "Torrflugelandet" lars and the docktor fish in a small stream in the middle of the movie. The stream is not so big and its quite slow' date=' with clear water and beutiful trout. Question; where is it? We have som nice trout waters at home, Björkaån, säveån, but the grass is always greener on the other side you know;).

Best regards

Simon Svan, guide and flyfisherman.[/quote']

:D Hello Simon!

I think the best thing to do, is to contact mr. Eikre on the "pm-button".

It´s not good for the river if it´s name is mentioned on this website... ;)

The river has too many visitors allready, I´m afraid.

By the way, the sceens you talk about are from two different rivers.... ;)

Hello Flemming!

Yes i will do that! Ive noticed it to, the bigger river, and the smaller one...

Isn´t the fishing in the small creek restricted in any way. C&R, x number of fishers each day? A beutiful water like that should be protected in some way....

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hello Flemming!

Yes i will do that! Ive noticed it to' date=' the bigger river, and the smaller one...

Isn´t the fishing in the small creek restricted in any way. C&R, x number of fishers each day? A beutiful water like that should be protected in some way....[/quote']

Yes, one of them is, but the other one is not unfortunently...

You may send me a "pm" if you have any questions. ;)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• Opprett ny...