Gå til innhold

Kule sitater og visdomsord

Jøran

Anbefalte innlegg

Ingen vits for Rorbua akkurat, men sikkert morsom for de som forsto den  ;D

;D Stian; vits er mer sånn her: Hørt om den dyslektiske elgen som hang i toppen av et tre? Han trodde nemlig han var skogens kongle  :D

Haha!

Da må jeg nesten dra den gode, gamle:

"Det ble i dag funnet fem dyslektiske basehoppere ved bunnen av Trollveggen. Med hver sin flatskjerm..." , men det skal jeg jo ikke. For her er det sitater som gjelder! Her er mitt livsmotto:

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "Wow! -What a Ride!!!""

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Denne har jeg hatt med meg i mange år:

I fish because I love to

Because I love the environment where trout are found, which are in variably beautiful

Because in a world where most men seem to spend their life’s doing things they hate, my fishing is a at once a endless source of delight and a act of a small rebellion

Because, I suspect that men are going along this way for the last time, and I for one, don’t want to waist the trip.

Because only in the woods can I find solitude without loneliness, because bourbon out of an a old thin cup always taste better out there

Because maybe one day I will catch a mermaid

And finally, not because I regard fishing as being so terrible important, but because I suspect that so many of the others concerns of men are equally unimportant

And not nearly so much fun

Mel Krieger

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• Opprett ny...